marriage 911 god’s way is a first response marriage ministry that offers couples help and hope–
even with an unwilling spouse.
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BETTER marriage?
DOES YOUR SPOUSE WANT A DIVORCE, BUT YOU WANT TO SAVE THE MARRIAGE?
BEFORE YOU SEE A DIVORCE ATTORNEY OR MOVE ON BECAUSE YOU FEEL HOPELESS, CONSIDER TAKING A “TIME-OUT” IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE 911 GOD’S WAY MINISTRY PROVIDES THE HELP AND HOPE YOU NEED. IT…
- IS FAITH-BASED, AFFORDABLE AND IMMEDIATE (Your shipping has been paid for by donors to the ministry)
- HAS SUPPORT AND ACCOUNTABILITY (You can choose your own same-gender support partner, or attend a same-gender class or small group.)
- PROVIDES INDIVIDUAL RECONCILIATION TOOLS THAT REALLY WORK
- EXHIBITS TESTIMONIES FROM PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND
click here: help for your marriage
ARE YOU A PASTOR OR CHURCH LEADER WHO is looking for FAITH-BASED curriculum that is easy to use, affordable, and offers help and hope for all couples–even those with an unwilling spouse?
LET YOUR FIRST RESPONSE BE ONE THAT…
- AVOIDS RESCUING OR IGNORING A COUPLE WHOSE MARRIAGE IS IN CRISIS
- PROVIDES BIBLICAL, AFFORDABLE AND IMMEDIATE HELP FOR EACH SPOUSE INDIVIDUALLY, RATHER THAN AS A COUPLE
- WORKS WELL AS A PREVENTATIVE RESOURCE
- ALLOWS OTHERS IN YOUR CHURCH TO BECOME “SUPPORT AND PRAYER PARTNERS”
- GIVES HEALED COUPLES A PLACE TO SERVE THAT CAN HELP BRING DOWN THE DIVORCE RATE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
CLICK here: RESOURCES FOR YOUR CHURCH
ENDORSEMENT OF RESOURCES
“If you’re considering the ‘D’ word, immediately stop and read their book. Joe and Michelle Williams share their own personal story of how God restored their marriage–even after separation–and gives Bible-based help and real hope for saving your marriage God’s way. We highly recommend this book!” Dave and Claudia Arp, authors of the 10 Great Dates series, and The Second Half of Marriage
“Highly readable and amazingly insightful–what Joe and Michelle say really works. Lives have been changed by their counsel.” H. Norman Wright, marriage and family counselor and best-selling author
“We know Joe and Michelle Williams, and if anyone knows how to save a marriage, it’s Joe and Michelle! Even marriages that look or feel ‘too far gone’ don’t have to be, thanks to their advice.” Bill & Pam Farrel, best-selling authors of Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti.
“Our culture offers little hope for couples in crisis. Most simply, divorce. Yet, according to Paul, Christ ‘gave us the ministry of reconciliation.’ Acting on that assurance and armed with the experience of their own past failures and separations, Joe and Michelle Williams offer new insights on reconciling and healing for even the most troubled and hopeless relationships. They offer guidance filled with practical do’s and don’ts.” Mike and Harriet McManus, Co-Founders and Co-Chairs of Marriage Savers
For descriptions of all the resources, as well as free resources and a First Aid Kit for your crisis marriage, click “Help For Your Marriage” link. If you are a church, consider getting the Leader’s Kit. You will get everything you need to do the ministry, as well as ongoing online support.
The International Center for Reconciling God’s Way, Inc. is faith-based, non-profit, and is the home of Marriage 911 God’s Way Ministry. PO Box 1543, Modesto, CA 95353